In the How to Install Exodus Redux Kodi Addon In 3 Easy Steps tutorial, I will tell you the process to install Exodus Redux and Exodus v8 Kodi Addons in simple 3 steps. this process work on those platforms on which Kodi is supported like Amazon FireStick / Fire TV/ Fire TV Cube, Android & iOS Mobile Devices, Windows & Mac Computers, Android TV & Boxes, and all other hardware and software.
What is Exodus Redux Kodi Addon
Exodus Redux is the latest Kodi addon that gives you access to several movies and TV shows. It more looks like the very popular Exodus Kodi addon (also called V8) and as well as has the same logo. But if you use Exodus Redux then you will realize that it is better than the Exodus addon.
The first original Kodi Exodus addon had been abandoned by its original developers. But now, it was renewed by independent developers a few months before and now it has started receiving frequent updates. It also emphasizes a whole new set of scrapers and it is dragging tons of quality streaming links.
Highlights of the Exodus Addon
|Addon Name||Exodus Addon|
|Addon Status||Active and Running|
We are assuming you are on Kodi 18.x Leia or if any higher version available then download it.
You may also like: HOW TO INSTALL KINGMOVIES KODI ADDON – MOVIES, TV SHOWS
How to Install Exodus Redux Kodi Addon
If you want to Install Exodus Reduc Kodi Addon then you have to follow these steps given below:
Step 1: Allow Unknown Sources on Kodi
Exodus Redux Kodi addon is not a section of the standard Kodi Addon Repository. So it is called a third-party addon. And, when you want to install an add-on, you need to switch on the Unknown Sources within Kodi.
You can easily switch on the Unknown Sources within Kodi in a few seconds if you follow these steps.
- First of all, you have to open the Settings option in Kodi, when you are on the Top-Left of the Kodi home-screen and then go to System Settings (or just System if you are using Kodi 18 Leia). you can see in the images which are given below.
- Now, select Add-ons on the left sidebar which is in the list. Now you can see the Unknown Sources option to the right of the same window and enable Unknown Sources.
- Now, you have to click “Yes” on the following warning message. Don’t worry about that warning. The warning will show because we are installing Third Party Addon on Kodi.
Step 2: Install Exodus Redux Repository
- Now you have to go back on the Kodi home-screen and click on the Setting option to open Settings again.
- Now you can see the File Manager Option, open File manager. In various versions, the File Manager Option can Locate in another place so you don’t worry.
- Now, open Add source
- Now you have to click on <None> on the next.
- Type or paste this URL: https://i-a-c.github.io on that given box, and click on the Ok.
- Now, after clicking on the ok Button, a text box will open in front of you. where you can Type the name of Kodi Addon which will show on the list, and click on the Ok button.
- Go to the Kodi home-screen again and click on Add-ons.
- Now click on the Package Installer option which is showing on the top-left of the screen.
- Select option named Install from zip file.
- Click on the name of Addon which will be showing on the list. (you given that name of addon before with URL submission.
- Click on the zip file repository.exodusredux-0.0.6.zip that you see on the window.
- It takes few seconds wait for some time for the Exodus Redux Repo installation confirmation (top-right corner)
Step 3: Install Exodus Redux Kodi Addon
- Click Install from repository.
- After that, click on the Exodus Redux Repo and open.
- Click to Open Video add-ons
- Now you just need to Choose Exodus Redux
- Now, you have to Click the Install button that is showing on the bottom side.
- Kodi 18 users will also see a new screen where the Kodi app will show that all files the add-on are performing to install on their system. Click OK.
- It takes some time to install so wait for a minute and confirmation pop-up.
Now, You have successfully installed Exodus Redux Kodi Addon. You can enjoy streaming on Kodi.
I would like to warn you before start streaming with Exodus Redux on Kodi that which is you will stream on Kodi will be visible to the government and your ISP. Therefore you might get legal troubles.
But if want to watch movies, sports, and other shows on Kodi then you have to use VPN while streaming.