Suppose this is your free time, and you are watching your favorite show, suddenly your firestick stops playing, and show an error message:
“Home is currently unavailable. A network error has occurred. To check the connection on your Fire TV, go to Settings > Network and follow the instructions. If the problem persists, please contact Amazon Customer Service.”
Now you are the frustrated and searching solution to this problem.
Don’t worry about it because I here and brought you solutions, you just follow the steps. But first of all, We try to figure out, why this problem occurs.
What Causes the Error “Home is Currently Unavailable” on FireStick?
There are many reasons to occur this problem:
- Connection Issues/Internet issues
- Registration Issues
- Problems with your Wi-Fi router
- Outdated Software on FireStick that Requires Updates
- Too many apps
- HDMI port issue
HOW TO FIX PAIR ERROR EASY – OLPAIR, THEVIDEO.ME, TVAD.ME, ETC. 2021
How to Fix “Home is Currently Unavailable” on FireStick
There are some short solutions for Home is currently unavailable error:
- Change the HDMI Port
- Check your network connection settings
- Restart your firestick TV – Press and hold Play/Pause button and Select button for few seconds, your firestick will restart.
If still Error is showing, then big steps to be taken:
Restart Your Internet Router
Restarting Router may be work, so let’s restart your internet Router:
- Unplug your router and modem from the facility outlet. Next, unplug any connections between your internet router and modem, like network switches. Wait a couple of minutes for the equipment’s memory to refresh. During this point, your internet service provider (ISP), FireStick, and other devices will realize that the router is offline.
- If your router and modem come as separate devices, plug the modem back in. Wait a couple of seconds for it to power on. If it doesn’t, press the facility button on the modem.
- Wait for a few minutes. Your ISP will confirm your modem and allocate it an IP address.
- Plug your router back in. If you would like to press the facility button to start out it up, do so now. Wait for a few minutes for the router else up.
- After the router and modem have restarted, check to ascertain if the matter has been fixed.
HOW TO FIX “FAILED TO INSTALL ADDON FROM ZIP FILE” ON KODI IN EASY STEPS 2021
Re-Register Your FireStick
This solution may be work, so first of all, you have to Deregister for Re-Register your FireStick:
- Go to Settings option on your FireStick.
2. Now, click on My Account or Account & Profile Settings option.
3. Select Amazon Account
4. Click on Deregister.
5. Click the Deregister button again
After finishing the process, unplug the FireStick from its HDMI port. Wait for 1 minute and then Plug it again.
Now, you will see a prompt to register your device. Complete the registration process. Then check error- Home is currently unavailable has been solved.
HOW TO FIX ‘FAILED TO INSTALL A DEPENDENCY ON KODI IN EASY STEPS 2021
Update Your FireStick TV Device Software
Amazon Release software updates Regularly. Updates improve the system, bug fixes, and add new features. You have to check also new update. If an update available you have to update.
- Press & hold the home button on your firestick remote for few seconds to open Settings.
2. Choose Device or MY Fire TV, what you see, depend on your Firestick OS version.
3. Now, click on Check for Updates
4. Update If an update is available
5. Now, install Update.
You can Reset your FireStick, but you may loss your media, apps settings and more.
1. Go to settings
2. Navigate to My Fire TV
3. Click on Reset to Factory Defaults
4. Confirm by clicking on Reset button
Now, error- home is currently unavailable has been solved.
By the way, these solution can solve the error- Home is currently unavailable If still you are seeing the error, then contact to amazon service center.