In this guide, we will discuss how to watch channel 4 on Google TV using all 4 apps. But first, we know more about channel 4.
Channel 4 is a British public service TV channel that is free to air and is only available inside the UK. The mission of this network is to bring about change by bringing entertainment. It does this by showcasing voices that have never been heard before, tackling issues with purpose, and redefining entertainment.
In contrast to BBC or ITV, Channel 4 doesn’t produce any shows. Instead, it procures its programs from the UK’s various Television production houses. Experts such as Dev Patel, Kaya Scodelario, and Olivia Colman began their careers with shows produced by Channel 4.
Additionally, it offers numerous regular dramas such as Hollyoaks and many other great shows that discover new talent in acting. You can stream all Channel 4 programs on the All four app. In this article, we will walk you through the process of streaming Channel four on Chromecast with Google TV with the All 4 app.
How do I watch Channel 4 on Google TV?
We have to download All 4 apps on Google TV to watch Channel 4 shows. But, All 4 app is not available on Google TV, so we have to download the app from another source.
1. Attach the Google TV to the TV HDMI port and start the device.
2. Click on the profile icon and choose settings from the options.
3. Scroll down, click on the System and Click on the About option.
4. Under about an hour, Click Android TV OS build seven times until the message says – You are now a developer.
5. Then, go back to your home page, and choose the “Search” menu.
6. Search and install the Downloader application for Google TV.
7. Go into Settings and click on the Applications menu.
8. Choose the Security and Restrictions option.
9. Click unknown sources. You will be able to find the Downloader slide.
10. Turn on the switch close to the Downloader for the ability to install unknown applications.
11. Launch the Downloader app. Now, launch the downloader app and then select the Allow option.
12. Input your URL for downloading The All 4 app and click the Go button.
13. After the file has been downloaded, click on the Install button.
14. After installation, select Open to open the application.
15. You can now start watching Channel 4 shows from All four apps on Google TV.
TheFirestickTV.com Does Not Promote Or Encourage Any Illegal Use Of Kodi, Fire Stick Or Our Guides. Users Are Responsible For Their Actions.