In this tutorial, You will find the installation process of Add That Source Addon on Kodi. this installation method works the same on any Kodi compatible device including FireStick, FireStick 4K, FireStick Lite, Fire TV Cube, Android TV box, and more.
Kodi software is the one of foremost popular open-source media app to date. You can access millions of hours of content across several formats, including music, videos, and sports.
To enjoy all of this content you have to install addons on Kodi. Some repositories have addons or apps stored and distributed. Kodi has an official repository but is limited.
So we will install Add That Source. It has a huge collection of repositories.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE Add That Source ADDON
|Name||Add That Source Addon|
|Status||Active and Running|
You may also check: HOW TO INSTALL ANY ADDON ON KODI IN 3 EASY STEPS 2021
INSTALLATION PROCESS OF Add That Source ADDON ON KODI
We have divided the installation process into 3 Parts so that you can easily understand and follow:
PART 1: TURN ON THE UNKNOWN SOURCES
If you want to install a third-party addon like The Add That Source Addon then you have to enable the Unknown Sources option first, let’s start:
Go to the home page of Kodi and Navigate these options:
- Click on the Settings option on the top-left corner.
- Click on Add-ons System on the bottom-right.
- Now click on Add-ons from the left sidebar.
- Turn on Unknown Sources from the right side.
- Now, you will get a warning message, click on Yes.
Your Kodi is ready to install the third-party addon.
PART 2: INSTALLATION STEPS FOR THE Add that source ADDON
Follow these given steps to install Add that Source addon:
1. Go to the home screen and click on the Setting icon from the top-left corner, again.
Now, click on File Manager, on this page.
2. Now, you have to click on the Add Source option from the right or left side window.
3. Now, you have to click on the <None> option that is showing on the dialog box.
4. Now, you have to copy-paste or type this URL:
http://dabutcher.org/repo/ on <None> section carefully.
check once URL
Now, you have to enter any name for the media source, I am entering dabutcher you can choose a similar or different name.
12. Return to the Home Screen of Kodi, and go to the Add-ons option on the left sidebar.
13. Now, Click Install from the zip file.
14. If any message shows, click OK.
15. Choose on dabutcher. It is the media name that we entered. If you entered another then find that name.
16.Find the newest version of the zip file, 1.3 can be also updated, now I am clicking on repository.dab-1.3.zip. because it is the newest version now. click ok.
17. Wait for some time, the repository will be installed successfully.
18. Now, click on Install from repository from the same window.
19. Select to DaButcher Repository.
20. Select to Program add-ons.
21. Now, choose to Add That Source.
21. Select the Install button in the bottom-right corner of the screen. when it will be installed you will see the notification.
22. Now, you can go to the home page, and click on Add-ons. Now you will see the Add That Source addon. you can click to run it.
Add That Source Kodi Addon Overview
When you click on the Add That Source Addon, you will find the many add-ons under it. you can install all the addons. the installation process is the same as another addon. like, you can follow the installation process of Add That Source Addon.
- Helpful Youtube Videos
- How To Use Add That Source
- Add Multiple Sources
- DaButcher Repo
- Slamious Repo
- Narcacist Repo
- Venom Repo
- Magnetic Repo
- Mbebe Repo
- Dejavu Repo
- Catchup Repo
- Octopus Repo
- Nixgates Repo
I would like to warn you before start streaming with The Add That Source Kodi Addon on firestick/Kodi. What you will stream on Kodi will be visible to the government and your ISP. Therefore you might get legal troubles.
But if you want to watch movies, sports, and other shows on Kodi without getting into trouble, then you have to use VPN while streaming.
You may also check this: